Leaders of the Rwandan political party Ishema were on Wednesday 23/11 on their way back home, but instead found themselves blocked in transit at Kenyatta International Airport in Kenya. Rwandan authorities demanded Kenya Airways not to allow them onboard on the flight they were meant to take from Nairobi to Kigali.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sleepwalking into a geophysical storm? January 19, 2019 Bert Olivier
- Africa: Ethiopia, Mali Report Zero Human Cases of Guinea Worm January 18, 2019
- Kanye West…Like Slavery, Refugee Is Not A Choice! May 3, 2018
- RWANDA: Another foreign government trying murder on British soil. March 16, 2018
- “REAL WAKANDA”–BATTLE OF ADWA, SEARCHING FOR HEROES & LIBERATORS, AND THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF BLACK PANTHER. February 24, 2018
- Pan-Africanism – Political Philosophy and Socioeconomic Anthropology for African Liberation and Governance, by Dr. Fongot Kini-Yen Kinni December 22, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017