…if Wivine Mumba Matipa, Minister of Justice and Human Rights and Genevieve Inagosi Minister of Gender, Family and Children, Congolese government officials directly responsible of the women’s condition cannot indicate to the public at least 48 sex offenders every three months and get them imprisoned for committed crimes through the normal judiciary Congolese system, then the population in Kinshasa and across all main cities of DRC, with the help of women organisations in the country would and should stage massive demonstrations to demand the resignation of the two ministers.
Please Support Change Our Work Brings
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Sleepwalking into a geophysical storm? January 19, 2019 Bert Olivier
- Africa: Ethiopia, Mali Report Zero Human Cases of Guinea Worm January 18, 2019
- Kanye West…Like Slavery, Refugee Is Not A Choice! May 3, 2018
- RWANDA: Another foreign government trying murder on British soil. March 16, 2018
- “REAL WAKANDA”–BATTLE OF ADWA, SEARCHING FOR HEROES & LIBERATORS, AND THE POLITICAL ECONOMY OF BLACK PANTHER. February 24, 2018
- Pan-Africanism – Political Philosophy and Socioeconomic Anthropology for African Liberation and Governance, by Dr. Fongot Kini-Yen Kinni December 22, 2017
- 14 OCTOBER 2017: WORLD WIDE INGABIRE DAY October 4, 2017